It has been lo these many [embarrassing number of] years since I went through the harrowing and dehumanizing process of applying for grad school in philosophy. But I remember it all well enough that my heart goes out to poor Hitler.
If the BMJ Wants to Revisit Venerable Institutions Who Misled the Public in
2021, They Should Look Inward at the BMJ
-
[image: An illustrated man touches a mirror, looking at his reflection,
which points back at him. Both appear serious and focused.]
Until the BMJ demonstra...
1 day ago
There must be something universal in this Hilter meltdown video meme. There is a seriously funny self-referential "Hitler makes a Hitler parody video."
ReplyDeleteBoingBoing Link
Now get me my TRON helmet.
Interesting article.I can relate to that when i was applying for my Master's Degree,because they say it was the best online masters degree programs in to town,I really had to try it.
ReplyDelete