1.14.2011

That was close

Guys, you have no idea how relieved I am to know that my zodiac sign hasn't changed. If I had to stop being a Leo....I... dear God, the idea is too monstrous to even consider.

For those of you who are finding your worlds upended by the knowledge that you are no longer who you thought you were (or are suffering the indignity of being an "Ophiuchus"), I hope you are seeking appropriate mental health care. Nobody should have to suffer pain like this alone.

(Dad, if you're reading, the knowledge that you are no longer an Aquarius, but actually a Capricorn must be really, really hard. I assume you're booking your flight out to see us ASAP, and we'll have the bed ready in the guest room so you can devote yourself to inconsolable weeping.)

You know, as critical as I was of HuffPo, it's clear they do us a valuable service by raising public awareness of important issues like this.

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I knew I'd end up the goat of this discussion. It's a bit late to discover I should have been a shepherd, instead of herding water these past decades - well, rabbits, that's all I can say!!

    The description
    Practical and prudent Ambitious and disciplined Patient and careful
    Humorous and reserved

    And On the dark side....
    Pessimistic and fatalistic Miserly and grudging

    doesn't fit that well either. So there!!

    ReplyDelete