2.01.2010

Busy day in the office

Look. I swear I plan to write something moderately intelligent about the failures of our contemporary political culture. Really, I do. But patients are having the temerity to show up all day, on time to boot. So I haven't had the chance just yet.

In the meantime, I'd like to remind you that you are technically a member of the same species as this woman:




Also, she is richer and more famous than you can ever hope to be.

I don't know about you, but it sure makes me wonder.

2 comments:

  1. um...who is it? Is that Gaga? To be honest, I only ever heard of her not long ago when she was interviewed on CNN. As to her costumes, meh, it is part of the show. Think Kiss, Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, etc. People said the same thing about them, but look at Gabriel and Bowie now, they outgrew it long ago and have had long, productive careers, so lighten up a little and don't confuse show biz with real life.

    charo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding? This is bloody marvelous. Lady Gaga (for Gaga it is) saw the opening for an intergalactic lunatic concubine, and said to herself "there's my niche!" She looks like the love child of Marilyn Manson and Ziggy Stardust, cast in a remake of Xanadu.

    It makes me question every career decision I've ever made.

    ReplyDelete