This is truly amazing. (h/t Sully.)
Update: To clarify, you can zoom in on the picture, which is what makes it so amazing. And yes, Justice Thomas appears to be napping. (I will charitably assume it's just how the camera makes it look.)
Vaccine-Advocates Didn’t Advocate for Moderna’s Failed CMV Vaccine. What
Does That Reveal About the Vaccines We Do Advocate For?
-
[image: White text on a black background with a crown icon on top reads:
“KEEP CALM AND FOLLOW THE SCIENCE.”.]
A vaccine-advocates in a cult?
The post Vacc...
5 days ago
I didn't get how great it was until i realized I could zoom in.
ReplyDeleteSo, question:
If you look at the supreme court justices, does Clarence Thomas look like he's asleep? I'm sure the camera just caught Justice Thomas at a bad moment, but...
Also, that carafe of water by Bush & Cheney must have been bloody cold!