4.02.2009

I would have remembered that class

There are a great many things they didn't teach me in medical school. Dealing with insurance companies, for example, would have been a handy thing to learn. A bit more about research would have been nice, though (if I'm going to be honest) I probably wouldn't have availed myself of the opportunity in any case. You know, practical matters that don't necessarily seem like the sort of thing you'd need to know, but would have been good to learn.

One thing I didn't learn about is what to do when the local smut peddler decides to do a photo shoot in your parking lot. (Three guesses how the nice man with the camera responded to polite requests to go elsewhere.)

1 comment:

  1. I've gotta wonder what's so sexy about your parking lot.

    ReplyDelete