12.15.2008

Actually, this seriously bothers me

I know I've posted on this before, but it appears that (contrary to what I've read in the meantime) Caroline Kennedy really is in the running for Hillary Clinton's open Senate seat. In my frequent postings over at The Plank, I've railed about this a bit, but said that in the end I'll probably just take it in stride.

I'm not going to drive to Albany and picket the Capitol building. I'm not going to heckle her from the Senate gallery if she rises to speak. (Something about being wrestled to the ground by security officers makes that an unappealing possibility, regardless.) But I will be seriously cheesed if Paterson decides that he's going to appoint her.

She. Hasn't. Earned. It. And I don't care what this guy has to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment